The Resilience Toolkit draws on Jacqui’s experience working with people to develop understanding, sustain a healthy well-being, and maximise their resilience and performance.
This eBook has innovative strategies to motivate and help build and maintain your mental fitness. Each chapter has practical exercises to help you train and use your mental muscles regularly across a range of situations such as work, home and sport. Using a learner friendly, easy-to-read approach, the Resilience Toolkit enables you to:
- develop and strengthen the mental muscles needed to ride life’s peaks and troughs, helping you to stay on track and maintain life balance
- build mental strength, mental flexibility, mental endurance and mental balance
- maintain and sustain a healthy body and mind
By working through the Resilience Toolkit, you will be able to:
- identify factors that impact on mental strength and endurance
- respond to changing circumstances in a way that maintains your health and well-being
- change your relationship with your thoughts so they don’t interfere and impact on the important things in life and the people and activities that you enjoy
- stay relaxed, grounded and mindful to reduce the impact of anxiety and stress
- strengthen your capacity to raise and resolve issues assertively
- stretch and extend your thinking muscles to stay flexible and open
- nourish your mind with asset-based thoughts and effective communication
- maintain a healthy body and mind by applying the 6 P’s of peak living
The Resilience Toolkit is sent as a Pdf file. The cost is $ 30.00.